It is the most portable test instrument in the industry. It adopts the OTDR technical principles and integrates the powerful analysis software, which enables the fiber ranger to detect fiber faults location more accurate and easy.
1. Portable, rugged, lightweight; Easy to use;
2. More accurate testing results and better repeatability;
3. Up to 8 fiber faults can be detected in each measurement;
4. Automatic Pulse Width Control design to ensure a convenient operation;
5. Easy to identify the faults location;
6. Liver fiber detection
7. OTDR connector for the fiber ranger port.
8. Built-in visual fault locator (VFL), conveniently to find the faults in dead zone;
9. Long battery life, up to 5000 measurements operation.
10. Data storage function, up to 1000 test records
11. USB communication port for saved testing records download.
1. Maintenance in Telecom
2. Maintenance in CATV
3. Fiber Optic Lab Testing
4. Other Fiber Optic Measurements.